Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to couponlay.com.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to couponlay.com, accessible from https://www.couponlay.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
User posted and third party content
- By posting content to our server, you guarantee us that the content you posted (a) will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy unless you have permission from the rightful owner or the materials or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the materials.; (b) will not violate any law or regulation; (c) will not be defamatory or trade libelous; (d) will not be obscene or contain child pornography; (e) will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. If there is a suspicion of fraud and after prior verification, we reserve the right to remove any contentious content brought to its attention.
- You are responsible for all the content that is posted to the site using your user account or the content you followed. We do not guarantee, support or represent the completeness, reliability, truthfulness or accuracy of any content appearing on the website or services. You understand that by using the services, you may be exposed to content you may find offensive, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, deceptive or in some cases, mislabeled. We expressly disclaim any liability for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions within any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise, made available via the services.
- The website may contain ads of third part websites and/or links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. Furthermore, we will not and cannot censor or edit any content of any third party websites. By using the website, you expressly relieve us of any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website. Therefore, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and policy of each other sites that you visit when you leave our website.
- We reserve the right to remove any hosted content and take technical and legal steps to bar users from the website or services if we believe them to be in violation of these terms or law.
Unless expressly provided otherwise, all the information, content and items contained in the website and the services, whether visual or auditory, including the technology underlying the website itself (including logos, icons, trademarks, names, text, data, databases, images, videos, sounds, software or any other element) are protected by law (authors’ rights, copyright, trademark rights, patents) and belong to couponlay.com and/or the holders of the rights in question who granted authorization to couponlay.com, apart from the content posted by users in respect of which the users warrant that they are the authors or have been duly authorized to put such content online and disseminate it on the website and in the services. However, we do not claim any ownership in the content you or our other users post.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall couponlay.com, its officers, directors, employers, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use our services, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (e) any bugs, viruses, Trojan houses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind (including loss or damages to content), in each cash whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not couponlay.com advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledged that couponlay.com shall not be liable for contend or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Fees and payment
- Our services are free to use currently. However, we reserve the right to require payment of fees for certain or all services. You shall pay all applicable fees in connection with such services you choose. By noticing you via email or website itself, we reserve the right to change its price list to institute new charges at any time. Your use of the services following such notification signify your acceptance of any new or increased charges. Any fee paid hereunder are non-refundable.
- The services may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. When you access third party website, you do so at your own risk. couponlay.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the fees, payment, or practices of any third party websites.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]